Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Road To Freedom
I was so afraid to have more kids due to the fact that they where destined for a life in daycare. It was hard enough dropping Tanner off to day care from 8:00 Am until 6:00 Pm Monday thru Friday. It didn't leave me much quality time to spend with him. There had to be a better way. I knew it was out there and I was hoping it would find me someday.

I got married in 2002 and sure enough "The Better Way" presented itself in the form of a cleansing and weight loss system. I just wanted to lose some extra pounds but it had other plans for me. It launched me into a profitable home based business before I even knew what hit me.

The next three years was what I call my "learning curve". I couldn't quite fiqure out my new found profession until one day my friend introduced me to http://www.danijohnson.com/

The next 2 years were a whirlwind. I had two more kids and plugged into Dani's simple training and created a 6 figure income, paid off our credit card debt all while working 20 hours a week. I had found the "Sweet Spot"!

My passion now is to help others find the freedom they are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment