Sunday, November 29, 2009


Ok after the big Thanksgiving weekend and eating all the amazingly good food I am so ready to CLEANSE!!  I got to get back to game ready weight LOL!  It is not a great time to start with all the great holiday food but really when is a good time to start?  I think I could probably come up with some great excuse for any time, unfortunately that is half my problem ha ha! So tomorrow is a shake and exercise day.  I will keep you all posted withe the cheats and results.  See I am a cheater when it comes to staying on any program so it is good Isagenix is forgiving. IO should be done in 60 days.  So tonight is the last night before I start and Domino's Pizza should be here at any moment, so gotta go!~Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it is day two yesterday I cheated and got a Nothing Bunt Cake. Hey if you cheat GO BIG! but I did get my shakes in. Today doing well. I have the craziest process of getting back on the diet horse. I give myself a week to adjust. I will drive you crazy with this ha ha but it works for me so I am going with it.

    ReplyDelete