Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back For More Abuse--But I Love It!


Ok I dusted of my wave today.  I bought it on one of those late night shopping infomercial deals.  Trying to get my moneys worth.  You know the Gym before the Gym concept LOL. (I need to get in shape so I can play Wii with the kids) Today is the day I started my new years health goals.  No more late night candy binges.  I told Cali to get ready to do the wave, next thing I know she showed up in her swim suit top, sweats she has grown out of and  vest of some sort.  They didn't match but she did look good.  She stuck with me through the full work out.  I have a feeling I am going to be soar in the morning and I am sure Cali will be just fine. Max just kept laughing at us, he thought we where nuts!   ~Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment