Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 What a Year!


Today is the last day of 2009 and I started reflecting back on the year. If I would of know what was going to happen this year I don't know if I would have shown up (lol).  Talk about going though the refiners fire. What a learning curve.  Most of you know I have been doing multi level marketing for the last 7 years and have been very successful at it.  This last year I got to see the dark side of the business and It wasn't pretty. I really got to see the business and the smoke and mirrors.  I now have a greater appreciation for this industry. I would be lying to you if I told you I hate mlm but the truth of the matter is I do truely love it.  There are some great companies out there with the fields best interest in mind. you really do have to partner with the right company, right trainer and right team.  Then you do have an opportunity.  My mentor Dani told us that there is no such thing as residual income.  it is a myth.  I thought she was crazy when I first heard that but she is very wise.  It is true.  Once you make the money you need to invest it.  A mlm company is just a cash cow.

2010- The rebuilding year.  I really want to be a million dollar earner this year.  YES I am putting it out there ha ha.  I have a plan and I am excited to execute.  I have learned a lot and I'm excited to see the results.  I know God has a plan and I am ready, Cheers to 2010!  ~Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment